Five Common Causes of Shoulder Pain
A recent article on AARP’s website discusses an overview of five common causes of shoulder pain, as well as some treatments that are used for each problem.
The five shoulder pain issues discussed are:
- Osteoarthritis (cartilage degeneration in the shoulder joint)
- Rotator Cuff Damage (damage to the tendons and muscles connecting the shoulder)
- Bursitis (inflammation of the bursa, which helps cushion the bones)
- Dislocated Shoulder (upper arm bone coming out of the socket)
- Frozen Shoulder (inflammation of the connective tissue in the shoulder)
Premier Pain Centers offers minimally invasive treatments for shoulder pain such as joint injections, and can also assist with physical therapy options. To read the article on AARP’s website, click here.